Social Distance Yoga: Standing Together (but very far away)
scroll down for live links to all classes
It is spring and our HEALING ARTS schedule is blooming. We have TWO QIGONG classes on our weekly schedule now (LEOPARD!), and we are adding one new chair yoga class (MEET FRANCIS STRICKLER ON FRIDAYS AT 1:30 PM!). Betsy Moon is teaching Viniyoga Fundamentals, a gentle class, Friday mornings 9 am. My four weekly classes continue, and Libby will be returning soon. Our online school is getting more and more comfortable to use. Let's keep helping each other as our tech becomes our new favorite yoga tools. Please arrive 15-30 minutes early to get your video and audio worked out and your mat comfy and your puppy dog where he needs to be (But first we want to see your dog).
As soon as the weather is appropriate, we will begin to meet in the park to practice our MARTIAL ARTS forms and practice our self defense forms in a socially distant fresh air way. I am looking forward to it.
Become a member of our HEALING ARTS CLUB
1) Decide classes you want to attend. Find the live link below to join the zoom. You also may request a youtube link to a video of a live session to follow along with later. Come 15-20 minutes early to get your tech figured out.
2) Find the DONATE button, and purchase a monthly pass good for unlimited group classes per week for $50-$100 sliding scale. (no one turned away for lack of funds: please call us about trade and pay what you can)
3) Drop in rate can be anything you want, $12 is my suggestion.
4) Private classes online are $40 per hour (A couple private classes with a camera pointed at you and instruction for just you...modifications for your body using things you have at home...will really help you to be able to follow verbal instructions in the online format with more ease)
5) Use your pass that you already bought (Congrats! You already are a member! ). I will keep punching cards and signing you in, just like we used to do back in the old world. When you run out of punches, you can join the new way at any time.
DON"T GIVE UP!
love and respect
Center Hill Martial and Healing arts club provides an inclusive traditional martial arts and healing arts experience with a focus on citizenship, leadership, and self-discipline. Building confidence and assertiveness skills, our programs will address personal responsibility, bullying, and introduce peer mediation skills. The focus will be not only on training physical attributes (the techniques of martial and healing arts), but also in training the mental and emotional attributes of courtesy, integrity, perseverance, self control, and respect. As a well rounded program, there will be resources available for children, adults, and families of different abilities and economic situations.
Thank you to our sponsors: